Donating in memory of your loved one is a wonderful way of remembering them and celebrating their life.
You will also be helping other patients and their families to receive specialist care and support, when they need it most.
Here are some of the ways that you can support our work and remember your loved one:
- Collecting donations in memory of your loved one at the funeral or online. Your funeral director can help you with this or we can support you. We can provide collection envelopes, gift aid declaration or tins if required.
- Making an online donation in memory
- Dedicating a leaf on our Eternal Tree
- Join us at our annual Light Up a Life.
- Organise an event, take part in a challenge or join our 10@10 Late Night Walk
Your gift in this special way will enable us to continue to be here for more local people.