Jurassic Coast – Ultra Challenge
Join 2,000 adventurers of all experience levels & ages and Walk, Jog or Run the spectacular Jurassic Coast – a World Heritage Site. A Poole Harbour start – it’s on to Corfe Castle, across to Lulworth Cove, past Durdle Door, with ups and downs all the way to the Weymouth halfway point.
For 100km challengers – it’s past Portland Bill, nature reserves, along the western end of Chesil Beach to West Bay’s famous cliffs (of TV’s Broadchurch fame) – before a finish line celebration in vibrant Bridport. With Half & Quarter distance options also, with full support and great hospitality all the way – there’s a challenge here for everyone!
- FOR ALL LEVELS OF EXPERIENCE
- JOIN AS INDIVIDUAL OR TEAM
- 100KM FULL CHALLENGE
- 2 DAY 100KM ‘DAYLIGHT’ OPTION
- HALF CHALLENGE OPTIONS
- QUARTER CHALLENGE OPTION
- 8 COVERED REST STOPS
- FREE FOOD & DRINK
- WALK AT YOUR PACE – 24 HRS+
- RUN OR JOG – SET A NEW GOAL
- HALF WAY CAMPING OPTION
- FULLY SIGNED ROUTE
- MEDICS, MARSHALS, MASSAGE
- FOR CHARITY OR SELF FUND
- MEDAL, T SHIRT, GLASS OF FIZZ
- 3 UTMB POINTS AVAILABLE
- SHUTTLE BUSSES & TRANSFERS
- OPTIONAL TRAINING WALKS
- CHALLENGE MOBILE APP
SIGN UP & FUNDRAISING OPTIONS:
- Charity Sponsorship – you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place!
- Mixed Funding – pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less and we pay the balance of the event place cost.
- Self Fund – you pay the full cost of the event place – fundraise whatever you want, with no set target or deadline, and there’s no cost at all to the charity!
** Please see the below changes to the event **
- NEW MAIN START – due to limitations on passenger numbers on the Poole Harbour Ferry, the location of the start line in Poole Harbour, we will now have a major ‘base-camp’ set up at Corfe Castle, which is also the 25km quarter challenge finish line (see below). We will put on regular shuttles from Wareham to Corfe Castle, enabling participants to arrive at the start line on Saturday Morning, and to leave from here back to Poole after their 25km challenge.
- ACCOMMODATION – We’ll offer extensive CAMPING at this expanded site in Corfe Castle for participants who would like to spend the Friday night here before starting their challenge.
- CHANGED 1st QUARTER CHALLENGE – The 1st Quarter challenge will change to a looped route that starts & finishes at Corfe Castle, while the longer routes that start here will take in the 25km loop, before continuing along the existing route from Corfe Castle to Lulworth.
- MORE TRANSPORT OPTIONS – We’ve built up a host of new optional extras and transport services for those who need it, to make joining and leaving their chosen challenge easier than ever.