- Jul 10 - 11 2021
- 10:00 pm - 6:00 am
10@10 Late Night Walk 2021 – IMPORTANT UPDATE FOR WALKERS
Entries for this event are closed. We are sorry but we cannot accept entries on the night due to the advance planning we have to undertake due to Covid.
An update email was sent to all participants on Monday 5th July.
Covid restrictions are still in place which means that the 10@10 Late Night Walk has to follow the current guidelines for organised events.
We are required to restrict the number of people at the venue at the same time. To do this, we have implemented staggered start times every 10 minutes from 9.00pm to 10.10pm . Check your start time here.
- Please arrive no more than 15 minutes before your start time. This will allow us to keep the check-in as uncongested as possible.
- Please do not attend the event if you feel unwell or have any Covid symptoms – a high temperature, new or persistent cough, loss of taste or smell or if you are self-isolating or have had a positive Covid test within the last 10 days.
- Please wear a mask when checking in at the start, on completing a lap and at the finish.
- An NHS Covid QR code will be available but you must also check in at the start with the stewards. This is a legal requirement so we know how many people are taking part on the night and can record your details. Your details will be shared with NHS Test and Trace should someone test positive for Covid.
- Parking is limited at the school. If you can be dropped off, share transport, cycle or walk this will help. Once all the spaces at the school are taken, please park carefully and safely on the road. Parking stewards will direct you.
- We are unable to use toilets in the school buildings this year. Additional portaloos will be available. Hand sanitiser and wipes will be provided.
- Flashing accessories will be on sale at the start. Card payment preferred.
- Please observe social distancing , keep to family bubbles or Covid outdoor restrictions and be mindful of others using the pavements who are not part of our event.
- You are recommended to bring a torch with you. Please do not shine lights into oncoming vehicles.
- The Walk takes place on public roads and footpaths at night. There will not be any road closures in place. It is the entrant’s responsibility to adhere to the Highway Code at all times.
- If you test positive for Covid within 14 days, of the event you must let us know. 01264 359789 or email.
generously supported by and